As i’m sure you are aware the Covid-19 vaccination programme in Derby has begun.
- We are given a limited number of vaccine appointments at short notice.
- The vaccines are being administered at the Derby Arena.
- You cannot have the vaccine if you have had a positive Covid-19 result in the last 4 weeks.
- You cannot have the vaccine if you have had any other injection in the last 7 days.
- We are not able to prioritise patients, and household members of those currently eligible will need to wait to be recalled separately.
This is beyond our control and we ask for your patience with this process.
Please do not contact the surgery with regards to your vaccine. You will be contacted directly.