- Our branch site Park Farm Surgery is currently shut until further notice, for any patient queries please call Macklin Street Surgery and select option 1.
- Macklin Street Surgery doors are currently locked, we ask that you please don’t turn up to the surgery without a confirmed face to face appointment booked.
- All appointments will initially be by telephone with a GP or Nurse who will make you a face to face appointment if required and deemed safe and appropriate to do so.
- For any prescription requests, please make these online via your online services or by telephone (01332 340381 option 1). We ask that when ordering your prescription that you nominate a pharmacy to collect your prescription from.
- For any MED3 requests in relation to Covid-19 symptoms and/or self-isolating, please see Requests for MED3 Fit Note before contacting the surgery.
Our telephone lines remain open and manned as usual, so for any queries please give us a call.
Thank you for your understanding during this time.
Updated 28th April 2020.