- Our branch site Park Farm Surgery remains shut until further notice, for any patient queries please call Macklin Street Surgery and select option 1. Unfortunately we are unable to put required social distancing measures in place at Park Farm therefore we need to remain closed until further notice.
- Macklin Street Surgery doors remain locked, we ask that you please don’t turn up to the surgery without a confirmed face to face appointment booked.
- All appointments will initially be by telephone with a GP or Nurse who will make you a face to face appointment if required and deemed safe and appropriate to do so.
- The wearing of face coverings is now mandatory for all patients visiting a GP Surgery unless you are medically exempt. You may be refused entrance to the surgery if you do not have a face covering.
- For any prescription requests, please make these online via your online services or by telephone (01332 340381 option 1). We ask that when ordering your prescription that you nominate a pharmacy to collect your prescription from.
- For any MED3 requests in relation to Covid-19 symptoms and/or self-isolating, please see Requests for MED3 Fit Note before contacting the surgery.
Our telephone lines remain open and manned as usual, so for any queries please give us a call.
Thank you for your understanding during this time.
Updated 12th January 2021.