From the 28th June 2019 all extended access appointments will be at Wellside Medical Centre 3 Burton Road, Derby, DE1 1TH.
We will no longer be offering evening appointments at Macklin Street Surgery on a Tuesday and Thursday but will offer appointments 7 days a week at Wellside.
Monday to Friday 6pm – 8pm
Saturday 8am – 12pm
Sunday 9.30am – 12.30pm
What conditions can be treated?
The hubs are designed to treat patients with acute minor ailments who require a face-to-face clinical assessment in order to be treated appropriately. It will be primarily GP & Nurse Practitioner appointments.
Appointments are made via the patient’s own GP surgery and are available to patients who are unable to access appointments during normal surgery hours or when surgery appointments are fully booked.
People who cannot be seen:
- Babies under 12 weeks old
- Pregnancy-related problems
- Chronic disease or long-term condition management that requires continuity of care
- Severe mental health problems
- Patients identified with a potentially life-threatening medical condition which requires referral to urgent or emergency care settings
- Walk-in patients